HOME | About | Americans Together | Foundation for Pluralism | Pluralism Center | World Muslim Congress |Mike Ghouse | Pluralism Speaker

A lot of work is done since 2012, the last time we have updated this site. We have stood up for Atheist, Bahai, Buddhist, Christians, Hindu, Muslims, Jain, Jewish, Sikh, Shinto, Native Americans, Wicca, and Zoroastrians. It will be updated this year in March.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Standing up for Bosnians

Standing up for Bosnians

I vividly recall the callous attitude of a Russian Journalist and Phil Donahue late night - women were raped and children were shot in head...and they said something like "oh they are Muslims"... I had a auto fax from my Mac at that time, and I sent several faxes to them, the next nigh, they did not show that inhuman attitude. That was the last time I watched Phil Donahue, the man I had respected, but lost respect for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment